Standard of service
Inner Fire Yoga is committed to providing an excellent standard of service with fair and balanced business practices demonstrating leadership in the market. We are committed to cultivating and maintaining a safe, healthy, inclusive environment; free from discrimination.
We endeavour to provide advance notice of updates to our class schedule by posting the seasonal schedule for viewing in-house, on our social media platforms and on our website. We reserve the right to modify the class schedule without notice.
Severe weather or snow may disrupt our normal class schedule due to power outages or transportation and safety issues.
In the event of strong winds, freezing rain and/or snow, classes may be cancelled at the last minute. Please check our website or social media platforms for updates to the schedule. If Madison Police or WI Highway Patrol have issued a driving emergency due to snow or ice, classes will likely be cancelled.
The early morning classes may be cancelled without notice if snowfall overnight is likely to affect vehicle transportation in the morning.
Power outage cancellations
Your health and safety is our priority and we are committed to providing a consistent high standard of service, which includes a relatively regulated heat and humidity equation. In the event of a power outage, classes may be cancelled until power is restored within a minimum of two hours prior to the next scheduled class. In the event of a heating system failure, classes may be cancelled until the issue is resolved. Please check online or call the studio for updates.
The scheduled teacher posted online may change without notice due to last minute teacher substitutions.
Our teaching schedule is available online for convenience only and is subject to change without notice. Please note that teacher substitutions may occur at the last minute and the online schedule may not be updated immediately.
In the event of a last minute teacher emergency during which a substitute teacher cannot be found for any class, the class may cancelled without notice.
Clients and Services
For the purpose of our policy statements, “Client” means any customer, participant or individual who attends or enrolls in a minimum of one class or enrollment event at Inner Fire Yoga. Each client is subject to all studio policies when using services provided by Inner Fire Yoga.All participants attending any class or enrollment event at Inner Fire Yoga are required to complete a registration form and waiver of liability for Inner Fire Yoga.
All participants in any class or enrollment event must register with Inner Fire Yoga and must be signed in to the class or enrollment event prior to the posted start time.
Attendance while intoxicated is not permitted. Hostile or disruptive behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. People not dressed appropriately will be asked to change. We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, at any time, for any reason.
Please plan on arriving early to class and staying for the duration. If you cannot make it for the entire class, please choose another time to practice that better fits your schedule.
- Classes can sometimes be tight, please be mindful of those next to you and make room as needed.
- Please follow the class sequence and, if needed, modify the poses in accordance to your teacher's guidance. Practicing your own sequence is disruptive to the other students in the class.
- Please do your best to remain quiet & meditative while in the yoga rooms.
The use of cameras, smartphones, tablets, etc. is strictly prohibited during yoga class. Special exceptions (doctor on-call) must be approved by the teacher. Smartwatches, fitness trackers and heart rate monitors must be in do-not-disturb mode.
All participants in any class or other enrollment event must be 18 years old.
Any person 17 years and under must have a parent or guardian’s legal consent in order to participate in any class or enrollment event.
Youth under the age of 12 may be required to have supervisory accompaniment by a parent or guardian to any class or event. Please note: studio staff may not assume a supervisory role for the youth in question.
The studio is open 30 minutes before and 15 minutes after class. Availability of the premises is subject to administrative limitations and in general the premises are not available as a waiting area to anyone who is not participating in class while class is in session. Some exceptions may apply at the discretion of appointed administration.
Lost or stolen items
Clients are responsible for their personal belongings. Inner Fire Yoga is not responsible for lost or stolen items and/or damage to personal property. Inner Fire Yoga staff follow a strict security protocol at all times and will endeavour to reunite clients with lost or misplaced items when possible by maintaining designated lost and found collection area.
Clients are responsible for claiming personal property left behind. Our lost and found collection is emptied at the beginning of each month. Any unclaimed items may be donated to local charities.
For the purpose of our policy statements, “Service” means any client pass; including drop-ins, new student offers, unlimited terms, monthly contracts, payment plans, class packages and workshops. “Service” may also include passes obtained through gift certificates, coupons, special offers and vouchers and is therefore subject to all policy regarding services provided by Inner Fire Yoga.
Refunds and transfers
Inner Fire Yoga’s Services and Gift Cards are non-refundable and non-transferable and may not be shared unless otherwise specified.
Events, Group and Private classes have a strict 24-hour cancellation/change policy. Cancellations/Changes made within this 24-hour time period are considered a late cancel and are non-refundable.
We strive to keep our service pricing options fair, competitive, sustainable and relevant to the market. We endeavor to provide advance notice of updates. Our pricing may change without notice.
- Membership can not be canceled during the minimum contract period of two months. After two months, in order to cancel a membership a two week written cancellation notice in advance of the billing cycle date to Inner Fire Yoga is required. Please email cancellation notice to email@example.com
- Clients with memberships are allowed two suspensions per year. Minimum 30 days, maximum 90 days. Must provide start and end date.
- Cancelled membership forfeit promotional discounted pricing and revert to current regular price.
- Membership cannot be shared.
- Clients can use any of the following to pay for membership: Credit Card, Debit Card or ACH (direct deposit from a checking account). Gift cards, cash and checks are not accepted methods of membership payment.
- Membership suspensions are allowed before the required two month minimum commitment ends, as long as the two month minimum commitment is finished once the suspension is complete.
- Suspensions last a maximum of 90 days. Any membership suspensions lasting longer than 90 days will automatically revert to monthly auto payments, and no refunds will be granted.